Uploading Images To The Forum

You can add images to your post simply by using the "Click to choose files" link which you will find below the post editing box. If you do not see the link then use the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" function which is found at the bottom of each edit box. You will also find a drop down menu to the right of the editing box "Insert Other Media". From here you can use an attachment you have previously uploaded in another post, or you can insert an image from a URL on another website or file sharing facility.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-12.03.57.jpg

Once you have added the files they will upload and you will see a "+" symbol next to each uploaded image. Click this and the image will be placed at your cursor position in the editing window.

Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 12.09.26.png

Please make sure you compress your images using simple software so that you do not exceed this limit and also it will allow people to view your pictures much faster.

If you have a lot of images I recommend you using a bulk photo compressing software like Faststone Photo Resizer.

• Like 1

• Mark unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are uploading from your phone using Tapatalk then you don't need to resize.

But if you are uploading using a regular web browser you will need to make sure the images are a reasonably small file size first. Using photoshop or faststone resized I can usually compress a 4mb image down to well under 100k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I had an issue where it appeared the gallery upload was just hanging (I was being patient!) and as a result I seem to have managed to upload multiple images to: http://www.watchrepairtalk.com/gallery/album/22-non-working-mst-522-into-a-watch/

I can't however find a way to edit the gallery to remove the duplicates! Can you advise please.

Many thanks.