Watch Cleaner On Ebay - How Good Is It?

I am still making up my tools, and since I have been cleaning my watches by hand until now, I was looking on eBay for a watchcleaning machine that would make it easier and faster for me to accomplish the job. I came across this:

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

My question is: is it any good? It is said to be fully working, but I have no idea if all pieces are there. Any comment from you experts would be very much wellcome.

Yes Mark, there is no basket, but the seller says it would be easy to find one - I have no idea if this is true or not. Your experience?

I have no experience with sourcing a basket for a vintage cleaning machine George. But if the Elma SuperElite basket fits then those are very available.

Thanks, I will have a look at those, then. I did find another cleaning machine that looks to be complete, and at a cheaper price... Tough decisions,,, :)

If you can find an Elma superelite or similar then parts are quite easy to obtain. I managed to pick mine up for just £40 and just needed to replace the jar lids and corks. Good luck George :)