watch repair tools

ottarno

Hello everybody.

When I both re- and esembly E ring from pushbottoms on watches, it is easy to miss E ,slip away. I use a litle grease on E to  avoid that ,but still not success every try. Have seen by a friend a tool with magnetic,look like a srewdriver, and shape and sidetrace for that smal Ering. Have tried to search internet without success, any good idea?

Hi jdm   As I recall they came in different sizes depending on the clip size but not as small as pusher clips but that said I an sure they can be made. I did try to make a replacement for my lost one and got the shaft made but had problems with the holding spring.  I will see if I can make a drawing and post it later.      cheers

Hello everbody again.

I was searching E-ring tools smal and found by exident a company in Norway: Løten rc-shop as, a tool TAMIYA 74032, E-ring tool for 2mm E and have ordered one eksemlar for test. If that function , I will  inform aboat result in some days. Cost here is €8+freight=€14.  You wil probably find it in many countries as well.