Hello From Solihull,uk

Hi everyone ,my name is Stuart, I am very very new at this game. I am just buying bits and pieces off eBay and taking apart to get some kind of technique.

Now whether I will be good enough to maintain my own watch or watches will be debatable haha

Found the site through watching the amazing videos on YouTube and hope some of the magic rubs off on me.

Have plenty of questions that I hope needs answering do expect a real noob to bug you all.

I will thank in advance all those people I annoy

Cheers all

Hello and Welcome Stuart.

I think of my brain more like an old hard disk and unfortunately I now have some dodgy areas and need a good defragging but tinkering with watches settles me down nicely.

Like clock watcher says pics are good for us but also on your work at every stage before removing something a pic can be invaluable for reference later and saves you from the "where the hell does this go or where the hell should that have gone" moments.

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 1

And I have suffered that a few times when helping on car engine rebuilds, always the odd bolt left over haha

But pictures is something I definitely feel is a must for me

Thanks for all your support hopefully I will have something sorted in a week or 2 once parts start to arrive :pulling-hair-out:  as it is that emo sums up how I am feeling to date lol