Seitz jeweling tool with canon pinion pushers and stump with 3D PRINTED ALIGNER TOOL

I use one of my Seitz tools solely for tightening canon pinions.  I bought the pusher and stump from Cousins.

They have to be aligned to use, so I made this little aligner tool that makes this easy.

Here is a video.

While on the topic.  I have two Seitz tools.  One has a 4mm hole for the stump and the other has a 3mm hole.  All of my stumps (except for the one above) use the 3mm hole.  Just a couple of days ago, I discovered that one of the tools in my set is a converter.  It upsizes from 3mm to 4mm so all of the 3mm stumps can be used in the 4mm hole.  Cool.  I was gonna make one, but the problem is solved.

5 hours ago, LittleWatchShop said:

I use one of my Seitz tools solely for tightening canon pinions.  I bought the pusher and stump from Cousins.

They have to be aligned to use, so I made this little aligner tool that makes this easy.

Here is a video.

While on the topic.  I have two Seitz tools.  One has a 4mm hole for the stump and the other has a 3mm hole.  All of my stumps (except for the one above) use the 3mm hole.  Just a couple of days ago, I discovered that one of the tools in my set is a converter.  It upsizes from 3mm to 4mm so all of the 3mm stumps can be used in the 4mm hole.  Cool.  I was gonna make one, but the problem is solved.

You're 3D printing mad... in a good way!! 

• Haha 1