Which English accents is this?

2 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi jdm   I think its east midlands  as OH says Norfolk, suffolk  not one I am used to hearing.

49 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Sounds to me that it might be Norfolk. 

Definitely not East Anglian, at least not Norfolk or Suffolk (having lived nearly 40 years on the rural Norfolk/Suffolk border). It could be East Mids but having spent the last 16 years in Northampton and worked throughout the East Mids for that time I don't recognise it. I'm wondering if possibly a little more south and/or west?

24 minutes ago, Marc said:

Definitely not East Anglian, at least not Norfolk or Suffolk (having lived nearly 40 years on the rural Norfolk/Suffolk border). It could be East Mids but having spent the last 16 years in Northampton and worked throughout the East Mids for that time I don't recognise it. I'm wondering if possibly a little more south and/or west?

Well it certainly isn't from my neck of the woods, that includes Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall.  The reason I picked Norfolk was I found some guy from there talking on Youtube. 

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

that includes Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall

Also definitely not that far south or west. I was wondering if a little more in the Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Beds, Bucks region, or possible somewhere home counties?

Thanks everyone. For now I won't look on his channel to see if the answer is there.
Yesterday I watched another ball turning (yes I'm monotonous LoL) video and the gent had the distinct accent of being from our Capital, yet some words were not 100% like that. So I'm thinking, when someone that normally uses a full accent in everyday life goes to record almost always tries to soften it, something that isn't easy as it may seem, and may set off the whole enough to make it harder to recognize .