Tissot cal. 784-2 date jumper spring

arkobugg

On 9/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, arkobugg said:

date jumper spring

initially I made a nifty drawing for you but something was bothering me so I found the tech guide. So the spring does go where I say it does and then you need the jumper in the right place. One of the things that helps when putting these together is to put the jumper under the disc. This way can get thing in place and then push the jumper back against the spring and then slowly pushed the plate in place. Because trying to put it together and then put the plate on top seldom works and parts fly all over the room.

date jumper with spring.JPG

date jumper spring.JPG

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

initially I made a nifty drawing for you but something was bothering me so I found the tech guide. So the spring does go where I say it does and then you need the jumper in the right place. One of the things that helps when putting these together is to put the jumper under the disc. This way can get thing in place and then push the jumper back against the spring and then slowly pushed the plate in place. Because trying to put it together and then put the plate on top seldom works and parts fly all over the room.

date jumper with spring.JPG

date jumper spring.JPG

Great!  Thanks....  I have tried many times to do  this, but it not an easy task as long as I don't have the hole in the disc, see drawing, so Im drilling a hole at the same place, and that should do the trick...

4.JPG