Help me identify this octagon 26mm gold filled? Rolex

3 hours ago, khrisph said:

So i stumbled upon - it seems to me, a gold filled octagon rolex  26mm and I couldnt find the other information.

I don't know about your watch, but FYI that on this forum we have a dedicated section where it's considered polite for new members to introduce themselves first. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jdm said:

I don't know about your watch, but FYI that on this forum we have a dedicated section where it's considered polite for new members to introduce themselves first. 

I think that call only applies to the forum called "Watch Repairs Help & Advice" because that prompt, about introducing yourself, is only under that heading. Anyway, always nice with a bit of background.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdm said:

Is it really that important, aren't we just here to discuss watch repair? Unless they have a background in watches or something relatable to watch repair then I personally couldn't care less about their life history. 

• Like 2

On 9/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, VWatchie said:

I think that call only applies to the forum called "Watch Repairs Help & Advice" because that prompt, about introducing yourself, is only under that heading. Anyway, always nice with a bit of background.

Never mind

Edited by GomBoo

11 hours ago, khrisph said:

Thank you so much for the replies. :))

You're very welcome.  Perhaps it would be an idea to send a pic to Rolex themselves and see what they have to say.  You might have to take the back off the watch and take a few more pics.  Would be worth a try.  If you do that, please let us know how you get on.