Hello from Sunny California

sfz

Hello,

How are you? I'm a software engineer and watch aficionado from California, USA. Starting to get more into repairing vintage watches and happened across these forums, so I thought I'd give it a go. Mostly focused on vintage Seiko for the moment, as those are the ones I'm most familiar with in terms of gauging value and effort to repair. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,

sfz

4 minutes ago, sfz said:

Hello,

How are you? I'm a software engineer and watch aficionado from California, USA. Starting to get more into repairing vintage watches and happened across these forums, so I thought I'd give it a go. Mostly focused on vintage Seiko for the moment, as those are the ones I'm most familiar with in terms of gauging value and effort to repair. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,

sfz

Hey nice to meet ya i collect vintage Seiko i have an old seiko bella matic it has a inner bezel that turns when you set the crown to set it and it has a pusher that makes it ring or stay  silent  it stopped about a month ago it refuses to run so maybe we can chat about it

1 hour ago, adenfulton said:

Hey nice to meet ya i collect vintage Seiko i have an old seiko bella matic it has a inner bezel that turns when you set the crown to set it and it has a pusher that makes it ring or stay  silent  it stopped about a month ago it refuses to run so maybe we can chat about it

That is certainly beyond my skill level, I can't do more than basic things with mechanical movements. Those are cool watches though, best of luck getting it working. And thanks for the welcome!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...