cgi.julesborel.com Web Page Issues

Hi all, is anyone else running into issues accessing the Jules Borel Interchange website lately? The last few days I have been unable to load the page regardless of the device, browser, or internet connection I'm using. I'm wondering if it's user error or something's up with their site. 

I got really worried when the JBC Watch Parts Database wasn't responding the day before yesterday. To the best of my knowledge it is the best and the easiest (and perhaps only?) cross reference for watch parts on the planet. If you're not familiar with it and its use, click here.

"Mail from julesborel.com

Right now (Thursday & Friday) we are in the middle of a move.  Because of this our website

Is down.  We hope it will be back up and running soon.  The company will be back open on

Tuesday 9/7.

Jane Burch

@ Jules Borel & Co."

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rogart63 said:

Just write for example 6309-7040 Jules borel in the search window

Thanks for the hack! 😉 Not perfect, but a whole lot better than nothing!

Tried it but failed, until I realized "search window" = Google.

Visited the site just now but all we get is... 😟

image.png.0c5dec53dab503ab460f1f0e4cc64f0e.png

I just sent an e-mail to Jules Borel asking them if and when they expect to be back up again. I'll report back if and when they reply.

Edited by VWatchie

4 hours ago, VWatchie said:

Thanks for the hack! 😉 Not perfect, but a whole lot better than nothing!

Tried it but failed, until I realized "search window" = Google.

Visited the site just now but all we get is... 😟

image.png.0c5dec53dab503ab460f1f0e4cc64f0e.png

I just sent an e-mail to Jules Borel asking them if and when they expect to be back up again. I'll report back if and when they reply.

If you write say 6M23 jules borel in the search window of google. First that came up in my google search is Jules borel. And parts for 6M23.  Write any Seiko number and i can prove it. 

3 hours ago, rogart63 said:

Write any Seiko number and i can prove it.

You misunderstood my post. Your method works fine as long as you search using Google. You never mentioned Google so I first thought you meant using the search feature on julesborel.com. Anyway, just got word from them. See below:

"We are planning on having the watch part data base up and running very soon.  Our
computer tech person is working on it as fast as he possible can.  Since our move he
has had a very extensive computer issue list to work on but the data base is part of
the list.  Because if this I cannot give you an approximate date.  Please keep checking 
back.

Jane Burch
@ Jules Borel & Co"

• Like 1