Trying to determine authenticity of Omega watch with Omega signed Harley 3775 quartz movement

I have an omega watch, the inside of the case is signed as is the movement, however I cannot find another one like it anywhere online. Has a Harley Ronda 3775 movement (signed Omega). Before I try and sell this I just want to make sure it's real. Seems strange to put a in decent quartz movement, have it signed inside the case and on the movement and be a fake, but since I can't find another like it I want to make sure. Any help is greatly appreciated!

PXL_20210702_154236895.jpg

PXL_20210702_154145289.jpg

PXL_20210702_163412735.jpg

PXL_20210630_211114503.jpg

it's fake.

This should be a serial number on the back of a case that's missing. If it really was an Omega movement where's the Omega number? Then there is the case number it's not a valid number there's too many digits. That's the number on the back of the case the 19100741 has too many numbers.  even if you take the zero out to have the right number of numbers it doesn't come up as a valid case. Then the last thing for counterfeits usually look at the hands especially the secondhand compare it to a real Omega watch those look like Omega hands?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

it's fake.

This should be a serial number on the back of a case that's missing. If it really was an Omega movement where's the Omega number? Then there is the case number it's not a valid number there's too many digits. That's the number on the back of the case the 19100741 has too many numbers.  even if you take the zero out to have the right number of numbers it doesn't come up as a valid case. Then the last thing for counterfeits usually look at the hands especially the secondhand compare it to a real Omega watch those look like Omega hands?

I agree with JDM for sure a fake or the missing link in the Omega evolution.
For a while one got some candies thrown in to the package when buying some stuff, but nowadays I guess some wants to spread some bigger smiles. Today I received a package with some vintage tools I ordered and the seller threw in some Rolexes this time instead of the candies, I first thought .. what the Hell where is my candy, but now I get the joke, "eyecandy". So Instead of selling them on Ebay I get the pleasure to shoot them into pieces.
I think the Omega you published is one of these "Tourist Watches" sold all over the Mediterranean and now days in Thailand too…….

IMG_20210712_204856.thumb.jpg.3facf7e412ac225cf544a5c1557dfc93.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

it's fake.

5 hours ago, HSL said:

I agree with JDM for sure a fake or the missing link in the Omega evolution.
For a while one got some candies thrown in to the package when buying some stuff, but nowadays I guess some wants to spread some bigger smiles. Today I received a package with some vintage tools I ordered and the seller threw in some Rolexes this time instead of the candies, I first thought .. what the Hell where is my candy, but now I get the joke, "eyecandy". So Instead of selling them on Ebay I get the pleasure to shoot them into pieces.
I think the Omega you published is one of these "Tourist Watches" sold all over the Mediterranean and now days in Thailand too…….

IMG_20210712_204856.thumb.jpg.3facf7e412ac225cf544a5c1557dfc93.jpg

Thanks for the help, very much appreciated!