Naval Fellowcrest

Hi, i have this Naval fellowcrest, but i don't know anything about this watch, i just find some photos of the black version on the internet.

Anyone of you know something about this watch?

Also i don't recognize the movement, you know something about it?

IMG_20210705_230853.jpg

IMG_20210704_141601.jpg

IMG_20210708_003348.jpg

IMG_20210708_003406.jpg

naval fellowcrest.jpg

Hi @Nicola00 - I think you've got some variation of a Rego 154.

Look at http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&zenoshop&177&2uswk&Rego_153

If you were to imagine taking all the 'chronostop' parts off the movement on that page you'll hopefully note the clear similarities with your movement. Also note the distinctive cut out shape from your second picture as another good comparison point.

With no proper shock protection these type of simple pin lever movements are easily prone to damage. The balance staff pivots easily bend or fracture if the watch is dropped or otherwise receives a sharp knock. That is almost certainly what has happened here.

Clearly the balance is missing from your movement but it's not clear from your posting if you got it like that or you have removed the balance yourself and it's just not shown in your photos(?).

Hope this helps.

Edited by WatchMaker

the movements are similar, and yes, as you said i have the balance, and one of the balance staff pivots is broken.

but i think that it's not convenient to find all the piece and repair the watch, because also the bezel is missing.

i think i will sold it as a project.

thanks for your help!