New UK member saying Hi

Paul80

Hi all.

Just joined the forum, which turned out to be a bit of a struggle as there is a problem with new members not being validated by the software if registering via the site, ended up having to join Facebook to join that way.

Anyhoo, hi, just starting my journey into watch Repairs as a bit of a Project for my retirement to try and fight of the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular Dementia. Been busy watching videos and buying tools and just to get me started a handful of Seiko 5 movements and watches to practice on.

Hope to be a regular poster here and hopefully it will not be all questions like we're does this or that go as I have forgotten 😉 .

Bye for now.

Paul

Edited by Paul80

Welcome Paul! When you get into your new endeavor, take tons of pictures of your work as you move along. They provide excellent reference material for re-assembly, part terminology/ID and the inevitable hunt for for that one rare and elusive part you'll need which I find part of the fun. Enjoy!