Cheers mates!!   Hope everybody is good and that the pandemic is on the retreat, and the world can go back to the Normal.... Yes pls now...  🙂

Haven't I had the watch maker hobby, I will be crazy after just being at home......  he he ..

In that case I'm working on Enicar Sherpa Guide GMT, and need both of reversing wheels in the auto work.

The caliber are AR  166 or Enicar 1145

Does anyone know where I can buy those wheel?

As usually Thanks a lot for all help from you nice people...

Thanks

Armand

201740060_478245863267593_2722221862752287071_n.jpg

202081165_234276981534678_913775644416110174_n.jpg

201229462_1023526341753312_7373407569035019062_n.jpg

202718739_487421205685443_6759453703367865706_n.jpg

Edited by arkobugg

19 minutes ago, arkobugg said:

Does anyone know where I can buy those wheel?

There is no secret place for parts. You can be told the very same, well known material houses plus Ebay, but these may or may not help you.

32 minutes ago, jdm said:

There is no secret place for parts. You can be told the very same, well known material houses plus Ebay, but these may or may not help you.

I am fully aware that there are no secret place for parts, I have been searching for those wheel for some time, and havent been able to  find them. UK Cousin dont have them. But if you can point them out for me, it would be great.  Appreciate...thanks..

11 minutes ago, arkobugg said:

But if you can point them out for me, it would be great.  

Surely I would have done that already If I knew where to get them. And same will do our fellow memebers here. Good luck.

21 minutes ago, jdm said:

Surely I would have done that already If I knew where to get them. And same will do our fellow memebers here. Good luck.

Lets hope somebody else can help me then..thanks 

• Like 1

First of all do you know what calibre it is? I think it might be an AR1146 but I can be sure.

These people may be able to help, also |Cousins do list some parts for the 1146, otherwise you may just have to keep searching eBay until something comes up.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Marc said:

First of all do you know what calibre it is? I think it might be an AR1146 but I can be sure.

These people may be able to help, also |Cousins do list some parts for the 1146, otherwise you may just have to keep searching eBay until something comes up.

The caliber are AR  166 or Enicar 1145

• 2 months later...
On 6/19/2021 at 8:26 PM, watchweasol said:

Jules Borel in the USA, attached sheet from their CGI database abd alsio the sheet for the Enicar/AR 1145   hope its of some use       cheers.

MATERIAL CGI UTILITY.html 15.36 kB · 5 downloads Enicar 160, 161, 163, 165, 166, 167.pdf 3.98 MB · 4 downloads