How to choose a dial and hand for ST-3600 for this case

Hi 

So I followed Mark course and I would like to use the ST3600 to build a custom watch.

I've already buy a case on the photo. but I've some questions:

• What need to be the size of the dial when i measure inside the case there is multiple level each of them have different size like 33.61, 35.56, 36.51, 37.32 from bottom to top
  • What need to be the size of the hands of if it matters at all.
  • The case come without any casing ring or lung so what I'm supposed to use to secure the movement into the case ?

Thanks 

IMG_20210519_171458.jpeg

17 hours ago, richiesgr said:
  • What need to be the size of the dial when i measure inside the case there is multiple level each of them have different size like 33.61, 35.56, 36.51, 37.32 from bottom to top

Ideally it should the the diameter immediately under the chapter ring, but if it's a bit smaller and still covered I guess that's OK as long the casing  ring is precise.

• What need to be the size of the hands of if it matters at all.

By size it is meant the hole diameters to match the mov.t, check ST3600 technical sheet. For length you choose based on chapter ring diameter and your liking.

• The case come without any casing ring or lung so what I'm supposed to use to secure the movement into the case ?

By making your own casing ring, or adapting one from an assortment. Case screws and tabs can be bought.

• Thanks 1