Lanco 1305 - 445/clutch cap/setting lever spring/set bridge

Hi all! 

After introducing myself, it's time to ask for some help. Hopefully one of you can help me get out of this twist. 

I'm restoring a Lanco 1305 (Sport deluxe) watch, and have been looking all over the internet for a replacement setting lever spring as these do tend to break. 

But I keep receiving different parts; all with an extra 'guide' for the yoke, see pic attached (above new part, below broken old one, note the difference near the actual spring). According to some research this should be part #445, buy maybe I just have the wrong part number as I don't have an extract from the parts list you can find via Cousinsuk e.g.

But then again, how many set bridges are there in a watch ? 

My questions;

1. Will the new part (with guide) fit my 1305 caliber, does anyone have experience

2. Is the old one actually an original 1305 part? You never know with 'bay' buys...  Does anyone have a parts sheet for the Lanco 1305 movement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Will post results in the results section, along with some process pics of course. 

Thanks! 

IMG_2665.jpeg

Edited by Ludo1986NL

I'm afraid I don't have the experience or knowledge to help you with your questions, but I was thinking that the new part might fit. I would suggest that you could give it a try. Just be gentle and observant and I really don't think there's any risk for any damage to the movement or the part. Worst case scenario, it doesn't fit and no harm has been done.

• Like 1

Just in case your part doesn't work the last link has one. Big part of the problem might be for people identify the watch perhaps. It actually goes by several different names. Then as far as I can tell from looking at bestfit online and the Site below there's only one set bridge.

I snipped some images out of the physical bestfit book at one time there was what was called the fingerprint system used to setting parts to identify your watch. In this case will use it to see what your parts are supposed to look like. Unfortunately the snipped images won't print out the correct size but at least you can look at the shape and see if it matches..

The second link has a listing of all the parts. The third listing  which watches have your set bridge and its and the last listing in case you want to buy one it looks like they have it in stock.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&&2uswk&Langendorf_1305

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=LNG_1305

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=X`_DZLU

http://www.julesborel.com/s.nl/it.A/id.57704/.f

LNG 1305  2.JPG

LNG 1305  1.JPG

• Like 1

Wow. This is really nice! Thanks for your help. The confusion from my side comes from the fact that it seems there are 2 versions of the 1305 (I come across a incabloc and non incabloc as the one below in the image)?! One where you use 2 screws to fit the set bridge (I have this one, the one in your snip circled) and one version where the set bridge is screwed down with 1 screw, and sits on a post friction fitted (see picture below) on the intermediate wheel.  

I tried to fit the 'new' set bridge and it will not hold at the intermediate wheel as the screw is smaller than the gap for the post it should sit on.

Either way! Ordering from Julesborel right now ?

Many thanks!!  

721848127_Screenshot2021-05-12at08_58_24.png.40db06284ce7eef2dd7dc4a337337002.png