Wyler Incaflex 1023H servicing and parts

Hello,

I am new to watch repair and am looking for some guidance. After taking an online course and practicing on a knockoff ETA 6497 I've started looking at one of my Ebay finds.

Currently I'm working on a Wyler Incaflex 1023H. I think it's from the 1950's after popping of the armored crystal I learned that it's an ETA 1260 movement inside. I am missing the crown and there is water damage and rust on the stem and movement body at the stem. That said the rest of the movement looks great and when I persuaded it to wind the movement fired right up!

I think I've deciphered an old GS watch crystal cross reference chart properly and came up with either a 26.0mm ATC GS part # PA368 or a 26.06mm ATC GS part # PA368-10.

What I haven't been able to find is much information on the missing crown and a replacement stem. the case is a single piece and the movement comes out through the front.

Does anyone have experience with Wyler and ETA 1260 movements?

Any advice on how to find the correct crown and stem?

Is there a service manual available?

Thank you.

IMG_20210505_181629644.jpg

IMG_20210505_181643082.jpg

IMG_20210505_181709980.jpg

Edited by Aethelflaed

21 minutes ago, Aethelflaed said:

Any advice on how to find the correct crown and stem?

You can use any crown of your liking and that matches the pendant tube. Since you haven't posted pictures of the case one can't tell how it should like. 

Two piece stems are easily available, even on Ebay. 

Is there a service manual available?

As answered sometime. In the past service manuals did not exist because the watchmaker was supposed to known his trade well enough. 

Parts lists were issued to ease identification and ordering, very many including for the one you have can be downloaded from Cousins UK. 

Material houses like cousins, eslinger, ofrei, julesborel do carry watch parts, though I doubt you can find a sign crown for this.

Familiarize with  Dr ranfft's very popular database for good general information on most calibers, just google ETA 1260 ranfft.

Good luck