another noob

Rowbear23

Hi, I'm Robert. I live in Johnson City, TN and am not nearly a year into tinkering with watches. I bought a lot of over 200 mechanicals last July and have had a lot of cheaper movements to experiment with. I've been steadily buying more/better tools and just got my first staking set, bench, and L&R cleaner two weeks ago. I do wonder what has to happen before I am able to post in the repair forums. I have so many dumb questions to ask ?

IMG_5058.jpg

Thank you Robert for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.

Robert, no question is dumb. On here we all like to help out. If you are not sure about shell we say a part or movement you need help with photos help a lot, it also gives others on here who are not that advanced as others to take part. 

Hello and welcome to the forum Robert. Judging by your armoury of tools this is no whim and you are here for the long stay. any questions will always get an answer, wish you all the best on the voyage into Horology.  Dont forget the books and Marks Videos and course's  enjoy.