Favre-Leuba 253 Service

On 2/14/2017 at 11:01 PM, icius said:

Tracy.  I think it is working again.  Maybe it was because I haven't logged in in quite a while?  When I click it it immediately downloads it rather than trying to open it in the browser.  Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Thanks, the link works and I can download the pdf. However the pdf cannot be opened?? Maybe the file is corrupted?

I have tried opening it no more than one computer. I also tried opening it using Adobe Acrobat Pro--on luck?

Can you check to see if it can be opened--maybe update the pdf?

Thanks, Tracy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I felt like I HAD to register and comment having found this doc online.  Wow.  I was desperately looking for some images of an FL movement very similar to this one as I am currently in the process of re-assembling one (my first movement assemble pretty much from scratch), never in my dreams did I think I was going to stumble upon a doc like this, which basically takes me though re-assembling the thing step by step!

I plan to use this doc extensively throughout this little project :)

Thanks SO much.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, AaronIkonen said:

I recently got this watch and it happened that the stem fell off.  how does it lock in place?

Please do not  hook onto other topics just because you own a same watch. We have a section for questions as well one to introduce oneself, which is always appreciated.
Anyway I recommend that you bring or ship it to a competent repairer.

Edited by jdm