The mysterious mainspring barrel

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to reassemble this mainspring the mouvement is Felsa 4017N . I join photo

As you can see the arbor seems to be sealed on the wheel I tried to free him but there are some dents that prevent this. It seems to be one piece. 

I've replaced replace the spring into the barrel but can't place the arbor in place ???⁉️

Thanks for your suggestions

IMG_20210426_210215.jpg

IMG_20210426_210225.jpg

9 minutes ago, richiesgr said:

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to reassemble this mainspring the mouvement is Felsa 4017N . I join photo

As you can see the arbor seems to be sealed on the wheel I tried to free him but there are some dents that prevent this. It seems to be one piece. 

I've replaced replace the spring into the barrel but can't place the arbor in place ???⁉️

Thanks for your suggestions

its one piece 

put it in and tyrn anticlockwise/clockwise  to check it

The part no is  197/1 without 195 witch is the barrel arbor

Edited by jerryvs

14 minutes ago, jerryvs said:

its one piece 

put it in and tyrn anticlockwise/clockwise  to check it

I can't because the spring end  is not centered and if I place the wheel with the arbor I cannot access the spring anymore

Thanks Jerryvs worked with tweezer  I move the spring and the arbor enter then counter clockwise it catch the pin.

Thanks the doc it'll me a lot as I forgot to take picture when I disassemble the movement 

Great tip  

Edited by richiesgr
  • Like 1