Tissot T-12 Navigator 24 hour watch - casing help

Hi,

I have partially restored a Tissot Navigator T-12, the 24 hour version however when I tried to case it back up there was too much movement inside. The movement can move about 1mm forward and back towards the case back. I have a movement holder ring however I cannot find any guidance on whether it is the correct one. Or how it should look if serviceable. 
does anyone have a photo of the case parts for this watch or similar. I will post photos. As you can see, I am using a couple of non-standard spacers forward of the dial to get the right tension. 

9D6BA8ED-0CBE-4C6C-B061-D07D90DF6054.jpeg

Background history would be nice? In other words wasn't functional before the partial restore?

Then I found a link which has a picture of the movement inside the case I can't tell from your picture whether you have the movement ring with the two screws locking everything in place?

Then does Tissot Have anything that resembles a model number or a case number on the back of the watch?

https://www.hashtagwatchco.com/products/vintage-tissot-navigator-seastar-t12-24-hr-world-time-multicolor-automatic-wristwatch

Sorry, I collected 3 watches that were all in pretty bad shape and was able to recover enough to build one watch. Two watches had plastic movement rings that were in such bad shape they practically fell apart. The third was the metal one that you see in the photo. None of the watches had any other spacers or rings. 

1 hour ago, JohnR725 said:

Background history would be nice? In other words wasn't functional before the partial restore?

Then I found a link which has a picture of the movement inside the case I can't tell from your picture whether you have the movement ring with the two screws locking everything in place?

Then does Tissot Have anything that resembles a model number or a case number on the back of the watch?

https://www.hashtagwatchco.com/products/vintage-tissot-navigator-seastar-t12-24-hr-world-time-multicolor-automatic-wristwatch

Thanks for the link. From looking at the photos, I think there is a ring spring missing that fits into the case back. That would make sense. 
cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so the answer is that you need the movement holding washers to pass over the movement holder and clip into a groove in the inner wall of the case. That holds the movement in exactly the right depth so stem fits perfectly and dial is right distance from crystal. So nothing to do with spacers etc. 
Watch is now a pleasure to wear. 
Cheers