Hello watch Enthusiasts!

Songchef

Hi, I find myself at this site for advise and discussion. My Husband passed away and he has a very large collection of watches, parts, books, tools and what not. I have no idea what most of these things are! Does anyone know what would be the best way to see that these materials go into the right hands?  Are there companies that specialize in handling watch estates?  Is there a forum that might help in this matter? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Songchef said:

Hi, I find myself at this site for advise and discussion. My Husband passed away and he has a very large collection of watches, parts, books, tools and what not. I have no idea what most of these things are! Does anyone know what would be the best way to see that these materials go into the right hands?  Are there companies that specialize in handling watch estates?  Is there a forum that might help in this matter? Thank you!

You likely have a treasure trove.  Would love to see what you have assuming it does not break the rules of this forum

Hi Songchef, as Markr and Nucejoe have stated you should get a good price for your items on eBay, unfortunately for us but great for you is that horological items are at a premium. Anything your not sure what is I’m sure will be quickly identified by one of the members if you post a photo.

Good luck