Unidirectional bezel alterations.

Everything is possible if you're willing to mess with the bezel spring, which is designed to engage one-way to precisely machined recesses.
In that light, it may be better to accept that one have may have to give of an extra turn to the bezel compared to a bi-directional one..
Incidentally, the SRDP series are not really diving watches, as they have lost the screw-in crown and consequently the marking on the dial and caseback, when Seiko introduced this line to leverage the success of the SKX, which was then discontinued.

1 hour ago, jdm said:

Incidentally, the SRDP series are not really diving watches, as they have lost the screw-in crown and consequently the marking on the dial and caseback, when Seiko introduced this line to leverage the success of the SKX, which was then discontinued.

Yes, I understand that. From what I understand is that the unidirectional bezel is made that way for the divers protection.

1 minute ago, NicholasG said:

From what I understand is that the unidirectional bezel is made that way for the divers protection.

Correct, that is to make so an accidental move of the bezel can only lead to a reduced diving time, not to an extended one.