Decent Watch Bands In The U.s.

Can anyone recommend a supplier of decent watch bands in the U.S.?  I ordered one from Esslinger and this is what happened the SECOND TIME I put it on:

post-752-0-78839300-1428427062_thumb.jpg

I don't necessarily need top of the line licked by kittens and blessed by angels quality.  Just something that will hold up.

licked by kittens and blessed by angels quality

That's too funny! :) In any case, have you tried ofrei? I believe their quality is a bit better, some are the same though!

Cheers,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering about selecting the correct size for this band.  The crappy band was an 18 mm and as you can see it is a bit smooshed.  The next standard size seems to be 16 mm.

I measure the width between lugs on this watch to be 17.43 mm.  What is the right choice for this measurement?

If we complicate it ? The right size for your watch should be a 11/16 . That is 17,43 mm . There are straps out there in that size . But i would go for a nice 18 mm strap . From Hirsch och Rios . Rios has some very nice straps . 

I'm surprised with that failure. I've had good quality from Esslinger. They will refund with no hassle though. They also carry a line of 17mm bands. I would go for one of those. I did for a vintage Elgin and am very happy with it.

Good luck,

Stu

Edited by Gotwatch