Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know what this tool is used for. Has a stake that goes through the center and looks like it is held in a vice. Around 3 inches high(with stake) 1/2 inch wide and 1.5 inches deep.




Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JerseyMo said:

oh back in my old shop we would call that a "goes-in-ta".   ?  as in that goes into the pile of stuff we have no idea what it is.

Now that is a very funny comment

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlexanderToerzs said:

Dear JD,

No doubt this is a Jabbeedoo if ever there was one.

Cheers from Hamburg,


You, my friend have been watching my videos:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AlexanderToerzs said:

I most certainly have. Thank you for your highly informative and entertaining contribution to horology. 

All the best Alex

Thank you for the interesting reference to my use of the term jobbiduhickie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...