Tempo watch parts

Hi guys, I have a tempo watch which I'm sure isn't very expensive but it means so much to me as it was given to me as a gift after I saved some people from drowning in a flooded underground tunnel on 14 Feb 2008. The insert where the wristband and watch comes together has gone missing and I can not find another one to replace it so I can't wear the watch as the wristband can't be fixed onto it properly. Any idea what I can do or where I can find a similar watch to strip for parts? 

What about posting a couple pictures to help others understand what are you talking about. 

In any case there is no secret place for parts, everbody does the same searches starting with Ebay. 

• Like 1

Hi guys, apologies I am new to the site and didn't see that I could add pictures. Here are some pictures showing two different Temo watches but with the same "insert link" if that is what you want to call it (I have no idea) at the wristband where it links to watch. I have taken it to my local jeweler and the say that part could not be sourced for some reason and normal wristbands do not have that insert.

20210309_080216.jpg

20210309_080305.jpg