Hamilton 683 malfunctioning

This Hamilton electronic equipped with 683 is not working . I placed a new battery and the balance wheel started moving after a manila push but second hand is not moving. If I look closely it's rocking back and forth but not moving. Any suggestions ?

IMG_20210302_200117.jpg

IMG_20210302_194900.jpg

IMG_20210302_194853.jpg

IMG_20210302_194857.jpg

IMG_20210302_194848.jpg

IMG_20210302_194845.jpg

It could be a warned battery if the balance wheel is kicking and the second hand moves back & forth -( a typical sign of low battery power).  Even new quartz watches some tell tale sign when battery is low the second hand kicks back & forth as a signal for battery change.  The gear train needs lubrication.

Edited by Elton

Do you know when it was last serviced? Electric watches, quartz watches and mechanical watches all require from time to time servicing. Cleaning replacing of lubricant with fresh lubricant otherwise when the old lubrication goes bad your watch can stop including electric and quartz watches.  Your movement appears to be a ESA 9154 Although it could be a 9150 you'll have to get the numbers off the plate they're not visible well enough to see in your photographs. To give you a clue what you're looking for them attaching an image of where the numbers appear to be.

Then a link that talks about transistorized balance wheel watches. A limited information parts list of the 9154 as it looks like they didn't scan the entire service manual? In case it is a 9150 I think I have a better service information. But oh wait and see what the number is off the plate

https://electric-watches.co.uk/movement-types/transistorised/

actual movement number.JPG

3540_ETA 9154.pdf

My lucky trick worked , I added a couple of drops of lighter fluid and it started working. Thanks everyone for all the support , I was nervous to open this one it's so complicated and I am still not good at opening movement