Hello from Switzerland, greater Area of Zürich

Sirius

Hello All,

i got the Virus ! (bad Joke those Days...) the Virus called Fascination for mechanical Movements.

It all started so easy; my main Watch is a Tissot Heritage PR 516 GL, which i got as a Gift for my 60. Birthday some Years ago....

(and yes, i had a Tissot PR 516 GL without Heritage about 45 Years ago; another Story...)

to make sure this Watch gets a long Life, i was looking around for a "spare Movement" for this Watch, you never know.

So i have read a lot about my Watch and the Movement ( a ETA 2836-2), and the more i have read, the more i got attracted.

So finally i bougth a ETA 2836-2 as a Spare, but it had to be decorated, the bottom of my Watch has a Glas.

The Virus has biten, oh...

In the meantime i found some Forums about Watches, have spent too many Hours reading them and decided

i want to be able someday to replace the Movement in my Watch. This was only the first step. i am not yet there...

in the longterm i would like to be able to disassemble, lubricate and re-assemble the ETA 2836-2 and the ETA 2824-2.

That's it for the Moment,

Ernst