Stubborn snap-in case back

Hi, Does anyone have any advice for a stubborn case back that just will not snap back into place? I'm using a case back press but all that is happening is the bottom die is flexing. Its the right case back, the gasket is good and correct.( the one that came off), It is aligned properly but it just will not seat.?

I'm about to resort to my shop 20 ton press.☠️

10 hours ago, ShawntheBrewer said:

flexing.

Always nice to give us pictures.

10 hours ago, ShawntheBrewer said:

shop 20 ton press.

Did you notice if you are assortment of dyes for your case press is proper they come in a variety of shapes and sizes? Some case backs need to be pressed on the edges otherwise if you try to push in the middle they will never go on. Even with a 20 ton press if you're pressing in the middle the outside edges flex out and they will never grab. But the watch might look quite interesting if you flatten it with a 20 ton press. Other watches do require pressing in the middle so you have to press in the right place not necessarily with lots of force to get the backs to go on.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:10 AM, JohnR725 said:

Some case backs need to be pressed on the edges otherwise if you try to push in the middle they will never go on.

Thank you for this. It never occurred to me to press on the outside edges. ?