Tudor 7960 oyster thin pendant tube issue

Wallace

My neighbor brought over a 1959 Tudor  oyster thin that has a stripped pendant tube. It’s not very surprising considering this is a manual wind watch with a screw down crown but I have been unsuccessful in finding this part, well maybe I can find it but I do not know the part number. Most Rolex pendant tubes have the spline inside for installing and removing and this one does not. I don’t know if that style pendant  tube will work with this and this may be a replacement and not the original pendant tube? Or Rolex didn’t start using that style till later?.. I don’t know much about their history. If anyone could assist me in finding the correct one I would appreciate it, and I apologize if this is simple and I just don’t know the proper resource. The dimensions are 3.1 long 2.5 case side diameter and 3.8 crown side diameter. The inside tube diameter is about 1.9 and as I mentioned there is no spline. Thank you in advance for any help and I will keep looking myself,  I need to find something that will give me this part number. I’m attaching pictures for reference (The marks inside are from my easy out).

thank you

James

C28B2460-679F-4025-AD90-DA1D3D64EED7.jpeg

2953616E-D0D3-45A5-A017-E86D1507B7C3.jpeg