Genuine or knock off??

Check out the movement shot here.

I couldn't say for sure that this is the same model but from the model range and the functions I would expect it to house the same movement as yours. They don't exactly look the same........

Even if your movement looked the same as this one, just focus on the details a bit. The single rotor mounting screw (there should be 3) is noticeably off center, the edge bleed of the printing on the rotor, the level of the finish on the plates and rotor generally.....  If you were paying upwards of £11k on a watch (and that's the stainless steel version) is this the level of quality control and finish that you would expect or be happy with?

Should it be 32 or 33 jewels? Should the power reserve indicator be marked in hours or fractions? The shape of the City window at the bottom of the dial? The placement of the word "automatique" and the "reserve de marche" text?

Saw this post when I was at work I can't post only work PC only read, but now I'm home I 100% agree this is a fake.

Logo on the dial is painted, not pinned on.

No engine turning on the dial.

Engraving on the back of the case looks to just be laser etched.

As pointed out above the black text on the rotor looks to of been written with a sharpy, and only a single screw holding on the rotor.

Even the blued screws don't look up to the standard I would expect on a watch costing $20K.

I'm assuming you are also aware it is missing a crown and probably winding stem too.

Even look at the stitching on the strap, it's not even, would you except that on a watch that expensive.