After 45 years of marital bliss...

57 minutes ago, LittleWatchShop said:

You just run out of ways to hide your excessive Ebay purchases.  "Hey honey...what are those three packages in the mail?"  "Something else for the watch bench???"

Nicely wrap the watch stuff you buy as her birthday gift.  ?  lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

Tell her the real value in your will. You won't be there to hear the swearing......

Or you could say, "Look Dear! The prices of watches have really gone up since Covid. My watches are now worth a whole lot more now. What a clever boy I am. " ?

• Like 2

I think Michael1962 is on the money and as Old Hippy says you wont be there anyway,  What could she do, Bury you , burn you  put you out for compost. You are safe from an ear bashing, on the other hand she might be rubbing her hands over your shrewd investment and thinking what she can invest the cash in, like a nice holiday a new wardrobe of clothes, Hmm    make sure she goes first.       ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Years ago when I was married my wife asked me did I want to be buried or cremated. I told her I wanted to be stuffed and sat on my favourite bar stool in the corner of my favourite pub at the bar. That was in the days when I could drink a hell of a lot.

These days I'd sooner have a cup of tea. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2