New shop tour video YouTube

On 2/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, spectre6000 said:

On behalf of anyone else with a third world internet connection, if you post it to YouTube, then share a link, those of us without bandwidth can view it as well (it's also really easy to post videos that way).

Done and done. It's in the video section.

I'm watching the first part now. I have a different version of that same roll top desk. You show your laptop on one of the pullout top extensions. I TOTALLY forgot about those! I've been expanding onto the table behind me lately (it's the dining room table, and absolutely not a sustainable solution), where it would have been so much better to just pull those things out. I love those desks! Like you, I'm still moving into mine because there are so many places for things to go.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 9:44 AM, spectre6000 said:

I thought this was the video section. Link? (I found all three parts via your youtube account and the part 3 video, but not on here).

HI Weasol I think, or thought I posted the link? Is it gone?

On 2/22/2021 at 11:08 AM, spectre6000 said:

I'm watching the first part now. I have a different version of that same roll top desk. You show your laptop on one of the pullout top extensions. I TOTALLY forgot about those! I've been expanding onto the table behind me lately (it's the dining room table, and absolutely not a sustainable solution), where it would have been so much better to just pull those things out. I love those desks! Like you, I'm still moving into mine because there are so many places for things to go.

Lol glad to be of help for a change! Yeah I love my desk that's for sure.