Fast log out

Homer

10 minutes ago, Homer said:

How do I stay logged in long enough to complete a message?

Your issue may be browser specific and settings within your browser.  What browser are you using?

Could be security settings in your browser...set this site as a "trusted" site.

I am sure sysadmin will chime in with more specific help...

BTW, I am permanently logged in myself--using Firefox.

2 hours ago, Homer said:

It's really irritating after one has typed a complete response only to find it disappear when you submit it!

I will try to post from an iPad and see if there is an issue.  My desktop is Windows based.

Try to install Firefox on your Macbook and see if you experience something different

3 hours ago, LittleWatchShop said:

Your issue may be browser specific and settings within your browser.  What browser are you using?

Could be security settings in your browser...set this site as a "trusted" site.

I am sure sysadmin will chime in with more specific help...

BTW, I am permanently logged in myself--using Firefox.

Posting from my iPad. Seems to work well 

Most likely a security setting in your browser. Perhaps you have cookies disabled for this site. If I was getting reports from multiple members then I would be concerned that something is wrong with our end. But I’m not and I can’t replicate your issue (I’m on MacBook Pro 16 inch with safari running latest updates and just tried on iphone - all good) so as far as I can see there’s nowt to fix. 
benefit of doubt - test with a different browser. Download Chrome or Firefox. 

8 hours ago, Homer said:

Using Safari on a Macbook.  Haven't had any problems on other forums.  It seems to log me out at 10 minutes whether I am typing or just reading posts.  I'm on my 4th log in .

I use either a Ipad or a MacBook Pro neither restricts my time on the site. Does it do the same on other sites