Bought A Staking Set Yesterday

Don

Looks like a top notch staking set you bagged yourself there, just hope it don't arrive like mine did..

Untitled by Micky.!, on Flickr

Ouch. That sucks. I just emailed the seller, who is supposed to be shipping today, to ask him to package the items securely.

Thanks, SSTEEL.

• 2 weeks later...

In the uk it is against consumer law to put a customer in a worse position than he was before the purchase. Ie they HAVE to refund postage.

www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations

Except this was probably an auction and so consumer law does not apply.

Thanks, Clockboy. You mean the two smallest holes in the anvil are blocked?

After seeing SSTEEL's picture, I emailed the seller and requested that they pack mine securely. Not only did they do that, they marked each row of stakes separately so I could put them back exactly where they were. They also found 20 or 30 "bonus" parts that had been stuck behind the wood things that the stakes fit into and sent them along. Can't say enough good things about this seller.

• Like 1

@Don: Nice set Don, and great choice since you will have plenty of new spares when you need them! Congratulations!

@Micky: That was terrible Micky, I hope you sorted it out in the end. Did you have to replace the damaged parts, meaning, was there a way to fix them at all?

Cheers,

Bob