Jonesey

Jonesey

Hi all,

I am looking for help with an ALLAINE 25 jewels automatic with Incabloc movement. Movement marked F 4007. The calendar was stuck in one position with a sound when moved which sounded like loose parts. Taking the back off very carefully I found two very small parts, one was a U shaped spring and the other a small actuator arm. Can anyone help with an exploded parts diagram or point me in the right direction to fin one.

Its a nice watch in good condition, every thing else works and keeps good time.

Hope someone can help.

Many Thanks

3 minutes ago, Jonesey said:

Hi all,

I am looking for help with an ALLAINE 25 jewels automatic with Incabloc movement. Movement marked F 4007. The calendar was stuck in one position with a sound when moved which sounded like loose parts. Taking the back off very carefully I found two very small parts, one was a U shaped spring and the other a small actuator arm. Can anyone help with an exploded parts diagram or point me in the right direction to fin one.

Its a nice watch in good condition, every thing else works and keeps good time.

Hope someone can help.

Many Thanks

Voila!

https://www.cousinsuk.com/PDF/categories/924_Felsa 4007, 4007N.pdf

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Felsa_4007

2 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

F4007 is a Felsa made work horse. Felsa made some vairiants in 30, 35 and 41 jewels as well.

We are lucky to have weasol here who will get a datasheet in a jif, if there is one available. 

Regs

Joe

Forgot all about poljot, resourceful.?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Forgot all about poljot, resourceful.?

Well, some people said that my posts are useless and the only aim is to win every day.

I say, they are wrong. I am simply learning from others and trying to help some people during difficult pandemic lockdown / curfew / social distancing / 14 days isolation time... But thinking of winning... Hmm. Is there any chance to receive The Order of Zolfaghar? 

• Haha 1

Many Thanks to you both ,looking at the parts sheet the parts I have are marked 2575  which is the Jumper spring and 2576 is the Jumper. I have found that 2557 the Date indicator is missing which I think that is why it has not moved the Date indicator transferred 2557/1.

Many thank