Hallmark Alarm Watch--an interesting find

I was looking for a tech sheets and the usual sources it doesn't seem to be available? It's the problem with a lot of the older watches they never got scanned their word enough of them or enough demand for somebody does do a tech sheet possibly.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Vulcain_120

• Like 2

I have reassembled this watch.  It is running great so far.  Alarm works fine.  I have sent an email to "International Dial" to see if they have the die for this dial (or the Vulcain equivalent).  If they do, I will probably spend the money to have it refinished.  The case is in very good shape: 10K GF.

Stay tuned.

On 1/22/2021 at 12:31 PM, LittleWatchShop said:

I have reassembled this watch.  It is running great so far.  Alarm works fine.  I have sent an email to "International Dial" to see if they have the die for this dial (or the Vulcain equivalent).  If they do, I will probably spend the money to have it refinished.  The case is in very good shape: 10K GF.

Stay tuned.

International Dial has the die for this watch.  They will refinish dial and hands for about $100.  I have ordered some crystals (sized above and below what I measured) and once I fit a crystal, I will send the dial for refinishing.  Should be exciting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...