Mainspring size

Evening all, quick question, mainspring size should be 1.10x.12x340x10 cousins say this is now obsolete so I need a replacement, at the moment I’ve chosen this, 1.05x.12x340x10 as the nearest equivalent.

Would I be correct in my sizing, or is there another size closer to the original that I have overlooked??

Many thanks once again for all your help.

7 hours ago, transporter said:

Evening all, quick question, mainspring size should be 1.10x.12x340x10 cousins say this is now obsolete so I need a replacement, at the moment I’ve chosen this, 1.05x.12x340x10 as the nearest equivalent.

Would I be correct in my sizing, or is there another size closer to the original that I have overlooked??

Many thanks once again for all your help.

This is what Cousins says for Non-automatic version :

1.10 x .12 x 340 x 10 Non-Automatic

GR2653

12 In Stock

£14.25

EACH

But automatic version is obsolete:

1.10 x .12 x 340 x 10 Automatic

GR2653X

Edited by Poljot

9 hours ago, Poljot said:

This is what Cousins says

Unfortunately that's what we've noted ... but the 11AOACB is an automatic with that dreaded word 'obsolete' against the GR2653X. Don't we all hate it when that happens?! 

Actually @transporter ... here's a funny thing. The 11AOACD is the same as the 'B' right ... apart from it not having the  day indicator? Since we're citing Cousins, punch in the 11AOACD to the Bulova parts search and they detail the GR2637X I noted previously as the suggested alternative to the obsolete GR2653X! Happy days.

Edited by WatchMaker

And not a success story so far, new mainspring arrived today and got it in the barrel only to find the inner coil is not coiled enough to book into the arbor!!!, attempted to squeeze it in a tad and yep you’ve guessed it.... the end snapped off, so another £19.00 for a spring plus postage.
Now I know the next one is going to be the same so what’s the best way of getting that inner coil tighter???