Again, another movement I can^t get out of its case. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone!

I have this lovely ETA 7001 movement that would need a service. Sadly, I can't figure out how to get the movement out of its case. There were 2 "case holding" screws, but removing them didn't do the job. I can rotate the movement in its case 360 degrees, but it won't come out. Then theres that case, which seems to be made out of 2 parts. But the line separating them  is so fine, I don't think any of my case opening tools would fit in between. It seems that somebody before me tried to open it that way, so theres a "dent" on the left side at 9 o'clock. I don't think thats a typical spot for making those "dents" which I know from pressure fitted case backs. Anyway I could not resist und gave it a gentle try with my case opening tool, but nothing moved, so I thought I'd ask for help from more experienced people. Any suggestions how to get that movement out of the case? 

Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts. 

Sincerely, 

thebosston

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619.PNG

IMG_2620.PNG

Thank you very much for your help guys. I have managed to get the case out of the movement, removing the bezel with a razor blade and then with my case knife. 
I do really appreciate your help! Now I have already learnt something new ?

Thanks a lot, 

Sincerely, 

thebosston 

• Like 1