Dashboard clocks EA1-EA31 Smiths

transporter

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well, quick question if i may, I have a smiths dashboard clock that is in need of a new escape wheel ( broken lower pivot ) mines an EA1, I’ve seen loads of EA31 platforms on eBay and have been unable to find any information on wether the two platforms or just the escape wheels are interchangeable? Has anyone here any experience on these Movements please that could help me out? 
many thanks in advance

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

I'm assuming you can't re-pivot the wheel.  I would go for a replacement platform, just make sure the leaf count is the same, that is the the teeth on the escape wheel. 

I’d love re-pivot it mate but I don’t have the drill press attachment for my lathe tail stock ( 6mm lorch ) so re-pivoting is unfortunately not possible.

Would I be correct in saying the leaves  are on the pinion and not the escape wheel itself?

well hopefully eBay will produce, I have seen a few for the other movements EA31’s but none so far for EA1’s, I’ll message the sellers anyway to see what the leaf counts are. Cheers for the help