Louvic mystery dial

I have a Louvic Mystery Dial and I am finding it a mystery... or a puzzle.  How do I remove the movement from the case?  It does not come out dial side because of a metal ledge. It refuses to come out watchmaker side. It rotates greeley, but does not seem to fall out.  Any advice?

20210112_010222.jpg

20210112_010218.jpg

20210112_004408.jpg

12 hours ago, jdm said:

That is called a bezel, and it needs to be removed, usually with a blade first, then a case knife.

You gave me the solution in this statement.  I will have thick skin here. It has a very thin bezel that required a razor blade to remove.

Hey, I am an amature and new to this. But I am also a late 40's software engineer and mathematician in a state where the nearest horology school is 1000 miles away.  That means that I am new to the jargon and proper expression terms of this field.  But I did do proper diligence before asking my question.  I researched the watch with no results. This is my first time dealing with this kind of case.  I assumed the very thin line on the top was purely decorative.   Lesson learned.  I apologize of my other response seemed trite and impatient.   Your continued support means everything to me and I appreciate it.

Edited by thecodedawg
Less emotional response

4 hours ago, thecodedawg said:

Lesson learned.  I apologize of my other response seemed trite and impatient.   Your continued support means everything to me and I appreciate it.

You are welcome. BTW in many occasions in my life I missed noticing something that later on turned to be obvious. And nobody is expected to know or use proper terminology all the time. Getting to a positive result while enjoying what we do is all we try to facilitate here. 

• Like 1

many eyes make for transparent problems. I think most of the times I've posted here it turns out to be something simple I've overlooked, or the answer was (would have been) easy to find one I knew the proper terminology.

When I don't have my own questions I come on here just to find problems to answer so I can feel clever, or get some more experience in the process.

I thought that was a "Mark Lovick" brand mystery dial ?