Ronda Matic 1239 advice please

Birdie

I have a Sicura with a Ronda Matic 1239. It’s a long story, but basically I sent it for service and it came back worse, so I decided to have a look myself. I’ve already found one fault and rectified it but I have now discovered that when releasing the click there is no power coming through. (Even after manual winding) I have concluded that the main spring is broken / not engaged. I don’t like to knock anyone because we all have bad days but is it possible that the chap put the barrel / spring back incorrectly. It worked fine before I sent it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your advise. I will have a go myself. May I ask further advise please. Does anyone know if the automatic winding unit comes off as a complete unit or will I have to dismantle it to the component parts. Again any advise will be really appreciated.

Thanks very much for this watchweasol. I have looked at and pondered over it for a few days and although there is a spring that holds a gear in place it is fixed, so I’m struggling. As a novice I’m reluctant to start dismantling the auto  mechanism if I don’t have to. However assuming I have to does any one know in what order the screws have to be released. Sorry for sounding dumb. I have attached a photo in case someone recognised how best to do it. As always I really do appreciate your help and guidance.

1F2296D3-C58C-465C-A946-E7792C8D5E6D.jpeg

Once the rotor has been removed  you are left with the bridge, loosen the bridge screws, at this point take a picture, remove the screws and place aside and using a screw driver loosen the bridge care fully when loose remove carefully taking pictures at each stage. you will now have the rotor and the bridge off the movement and the procedure photo documented.  If you are dismantling the movement again photos at each stage to aid re assembly. You can't take too many as they will augment your memory on the rebuild..