Update

greyke

2 hours ago, greyke said:

Don't suppose anyone can answer my previous question please

so you would like us to look up your previous question and answer it?

okay let's see how to figure out what your previous question is, I know I'll look on your profile and see if I can figure out that?

so it looks like your previous question was this "Schematic or diagram for 7115 movement" if I answer the question here anyone looking on the other thread won't find it and they'll be confused wondering if anyone answered your question or not? Then there's a problem with that question number 7115 is a nice number but watches are usually made by a company so is this the company name?

usually when people don't post pictures of their watch I go to the site below and look it up for them so we can see a picture and get a little technical description. fortunately there appears to only be one 7115 because otherwise if there was more than one we would be confused.

Normally on pin lever type watches they were never really meant to be serviced. But on this discussion group people have service them before. But typically watches that were meant to be serviced aren't going to have service information. Then even if it did have service information somebody would've had to have scanned it to a PDF which conveniently are not finding in the usual places I look for PDFs. But I did get you parts list it's at the second link. Just because the parts list exist doesn't mean you're going to get the parts. A parts list indicates more information that I thought existed.

then as a reason why you posted an update to ask if anyone has answered your previous question as opposed to asking that in the question itself?

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Ronda_7115

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=RON_7115

Sorry, I missed it too.  I have a second job selling insurance, and here in the States it's Medicare Open Enrollment season.  So I just now stumbled on this post.  I get a break sometimes.  I can understand the frustration of needing answers to a pending problem as soon as possible.  We're always willing to help, but it may take a bit of time to find the post among all the others, and if we work other jobs we only have so much time to browse.
Too often, if we do not know the answer to a question, we generally just do not answer at all, so as not to muddy the waters.  If it's a tough question, it may take some time for the right person to find it and answer it.  JohnR725 is a man with a lot of good answers here, and I'm glad he saw this before I did.  With that kind of movement, I am rather surprised, also, that there was that much to find.  I think you're in good hands from here on.