Bought from intime. Sent back for repair. watch still not able to keep time

Bought this watch in question

supposedly repaired within a month of sending back. would rather just try & fix stateside versus sending back waiting for 6 months. maybe im not winding it enough because it stops keeping time and now ultimately it wont keep time altogether. read about asian 7550 is a dry movement. dont care for actual rolex movement as long as it just keeps time reliably. maybe i expected too much from a 375.00 knockoff? i just had hoped for keeping time?

www.intime05.co//rollie/4219-daytona-yg-dlc-bp-kravitz-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a4130free-leather-strap.html

The moral of the story would be don't waste money on Chinese fake watches, $375.00 dollars can buy a very good Swiss or Japanese watch these days backed up with a warranty.

Get your money back if you can and don't waste your time trying to sort something that will only ever be sub standard.

• Like 2

I would not recommend any fake or replica watches to anyone. There are good watches available that use either Swiss or Japanese movements that will perform well and don't cost the earth, Tissot, Hamilton, Eterna, Breil, Zeno, Revue Thommen and Glycine watches can all be had at discount sites  such as Mass Drop, TKmaxx, Joma, Gemnation and many at around the $300 to $400 dollar range. 

I have had a Breil Mantra watch for 6 years using a Miyota movement the case and bracelet quality are fantastic.