Enicar 1145b oscillating weigth problem

gary17

Hi

guys

Just putting a enicar sherpa back together before cleaning it and i am a piece missing. Its the part that holds the oscillating weight in place. Its not a screw and the nearest thing to it on the worksheet is called a oscillating weight nut. Cousins say there's no such part. The number on the enicar worksheet is 1145b/1506. So i am stuck does any one know the name of the part i need to attach the oscillating weight to the movement.

or another solution

Pic 1 shows the movement side. that hole is were the oscillating weight goes. ( note slight lip  just above jewel)

Pic 2 is the above shot of the attaching part of the oscillating weight as is pic 3

Pic 4 shows the underneath of the oscillating weight that goes into the hole in the movement. The reception hole is on pic also

And pic 5 i have no idea why that's there but once again its the underneath part of the oscillating weight

It appears to me you put the weight to the movement and then you insert a screw type thing that much catch the lip(the lip above the jewel in pic 1) and hold the weight in position. But what would you call it. There is no screw thread in the weight or movement side. Or you would be screwing into the jewel. Could it be the oscilating weight bolt??( which cousins don't have) I do not even have a decent pic of the part.

any advice appreciated. i am sure someone has worked on these before or come across something similar. And with a bit of luck remembers what the part is called.

cheers

gary

IMG_20201123_184156.jpg

IMG_20201123_184218.jpg

IMG_20201123_184221.jpg

IMG_20201123_184242.jpg

IMG_20201123_184246.jpg

6 minutes ago, gary17 said:

Cheers

poljot i searched 1143/1506. Just seen the small writing on the worksheet.

Much appreciated thanks

gary

Right, 1143 is Manual wind, 1145b is automatic. This explains why you were not able to find that nut under 1143.

The stud is also missing. There should be a stud sticking up from the bridge. Put in from the bottom and up thru the bridge. Not sure what number it has . But check enicar document on cousisnuk on  enicar 1145 The stud is called 1496 and the nut 1506

Edited by rogart63