Schematic or diagram for 7115 movement.

greyke

Hi all,

Still struggling to breathe some life into my first movement. The good news is that  have this one running. The bad news is that in the process something is not right with the calendar works/winding mechanism. There are some parts that are part of the calendar works that I'm not sure how they fit! Does anyone have a schematic or diagram that might help. I've searched the internet unsuccessfully.I'm so close to getting my first watch to work, and yet so far away!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Keith

Some pictures would help, maybe we can give you some tips on where to put the part.

Next time you disassemble a movement, i would suggest you take some photos unless you know the movement by the back of the your hand!

as for the schematic, caliber no alone is not going to help, what is the manufacturer. xxx cal 7115.

Thanks

J

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Klassiker said:

Does it look like this? This is a Ronda 7115.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&a2&2uswk&Ronda_7115

2 hours ago, greyke said:

Cal 7115 Trafalgar deluxe 21 jewels.

According to the link is "1/17 jewels" I'm not sure by the way it's worded whether that's in the either or? It's hard to believe that a pin-lever escapement Can be a 21 jewel version.

Then googling and searching on eBay for completed sales reveals the link below. I would say it's not the same watch as the one above as it indicates it's an automatic. But of course this comes from an eBay seller that never opened the watch up and as we know dials can be miss leading.

Of course none of this is helpful in identifying the watch because it just tells us what it's not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Trafalgar-Swiss-Made-21-Jewels-Automatic-Gents-Watch-Spares-Repairs-D5-/303795408391?hash=item46bb9e0e07%3Ag%3ArusAAOSwEvhfyLcw&nma=true&si=CLxrUdlKhPCFqLU9r9HLyATjL1I%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

• Like 1

Hi,

Looking in a bit more detail, it has a star stamped on it with RL inside the star. Hope that helps.

It does look very similar to the movement in the link you sent me thank you.Does anyone know of a schematic or diagram that might help with me putting the calendar works back together?

\Thank you all so much for your help.

Regards

Keith

21 minutes ago, greyke said:

Looking in a bit more detail, it has a star stamped on it with RL inside the star. Hope that helps.

It does look very similar to the movement in the link you sent me thank you.Does anyone know of a schematic or diagram that might help with me putting the calendar works back together?

One of the problems for people new to watch repair is the failure to grasp how many different types of watches have been made. How many different companies have been in existence and unfortunately how few diagrams actually exist.

It be really nice to give us a picture of the watch and may be a picture where the problem is.

In the absence of a picture I went to the two sites listed below and did a site search of the model number it doesn't exist?

Then I'm going to give you an assignment go to the second link scroll down the list quite a few watches isn't it? Then click on some of them notice they list variations of these. So as long as this list appears to be it should be much bigger if all the variations were included. This is why we need pictures.

Then there is the other little complication the name on the main plate and even the number of those may be the name of the number of the company who cased up the watch. Companies by movements they case them up they sometimes put their name and model number on and that is of zero helped us because we need to know who actually made the movement. Sometimes the numbers hiding under the balance wheel sometimes it's on the dial side sometimes we have to do a lot of detective work to figure that out and other times no one ever figures out who made the watch especially if they're older.

https://17jewels.info/

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk