Sellita SW-200-1 setting lever jumper screws?

Hello this is my first post. And as you would expect I have joined the Sellita SW-200-1 Stem SNAFU club and so I am trying to fix the keyless works.

I am stuck on trying to remove the Setting lever jumper because the second screw won't budge using my 080 Bergeon screwdriver.

I have marked it red on the photo attached below. Which you can see I have aleady damaged trying to unscrew.

Is this screw smaller than 0.8? I have looked in the Selita Technical documentation and can't see the screw size specified.

The smallest screwdriver I have is 080. What sizes would you recommend for the SW 200?

Any information about this screw size and general tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

IMG_5071.thumb.jpg.b9202dd6486774a69d4692dd614d3f70.jpg

Edited by andrewmayer

• andrewmayer changed the title to Sellita SW-200-1 setting lever jumper screws?
21 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

even though in your picture looks like a screw is still there that conflicts with the tech sheet? It appears to be that Nucejoe is correct there's only one screw.

sw 200.JPG

Brochure_technique-SW200-1_39.pdf 3.09 MB · 1 download

Thanks. Indeed there is only one screw and I have managed to remove the setting level jumper. Thanks for your help.

I mistook the the second smaller hole in the setting lever jump as a screw when in fact its just a piece of the main plate poking through with a small notch in end, giving the appearance of a screw. I have mangled it a bit by turning it with my screwdriver. Hope that doesn't cause any problem as I reassemble the keyless works!

Where do you folks recommend I purchase spare parts online for the SW200-1? I am based in the UK and need a new screw for the setting lever jumper. Whilst I am at it I may as well refresh these parts too:

Double corrector operating lever
Setting level
Yoke
Setting lever jumper

Edited by andrewmayer