Dubois Depraz service sheet?

IFELL

Hi,

I am working on Breitling with Dubois Depraz chronograph module. Is there any technical documentation in terms of lubrication and assembly? 

I am looking at Mark's videos which are great but was wondering if there is something I could actually print out.

Thanks!

No there's isnt any, here some answers for this kind of question that pops up every once in a while:

DD does not publish any specification about their products.

DD does not sell spare parts to anyone.

DD does not service or repair their products with the possible exception of their OEM customers, under a secret business agreement.

[not technical rant starts]

DD does not advertise or otherwise make themselves visible, for the joy of their OEM customers.

Are you a watch manufacturer? Then the choice is your, design and manufacture your own cronograph movement at the cost of very many million francs, to be prices many thousands for a chance of be profitable,

Or, buy a ready module from DD, for a chance of selling the watch starting 1,000 CHF possibly. 

I have one on my Tag Heuer 2000 Chronograph I'm going to tear into as soon as I get this cursed Omega 565 off my desk.

I'll just wing it I suppose, as I was planning on asking the same question.

The good news is that I have two complete movements; hopefully one makes it off the desk alive...