vintage watches

Graziano

Hi all, one new seiko for collection ,a Kakume ,and a Wakmann alarm watch which I have had for a while .I serviced ,timed, put a new old stock speidel aquarium expansion band .And a faceted crystal .Great on a Saturday afternoon at a BBQ in blue jeans and tshirt holding a glass of vino rosso 

IMG_20201028_175347.jpg

IMG_20191226_133207.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have a lot of vintage watches stored in a closet, and they get dusty day by day. Wakmann is there too. I think 2. I thought it would be a good investment for the future but unfortunately it hasn't been that great as I struggle to sell them at a market that is full of smartwatches and millennials. A great example is my son that asked for his birthday a https://timefacade.com/ instead of a classic watch. At first, I have to admit I was a bit sad and upset but when I went to their website and saw all the things this watch can do I did realize the reason of why the importance of vintage watches is fading.

Edited by Sovead

Hello and welcome to the forum.  how true, If it doesnt count your steps,chek pulse/heart rate and a million other things its not cool just telling the time dayand date is old hat unless you are a geriatric like me. All I need is to count the time I have left.   Its a shame but thats progress.