Help with Ronda 7003.L

ItsRiker

Hello everyone!

I have an Invicta with a Ronda 7003.L movement in it on my bench. I removed the stem by pressing the release to reattach a marker on the dial. That went well enough, but now as I am putting the stem back in there, it doesn't want to go in all the way. It will click in, but it acts as though it is in position 2, where it adjusts the hour hands. It will not move in either direction, into position 1, or further out unless I push the stem release. Any thoughts on how to get this back in?

Thank you!
Riker

Edited by ItsRiker

Sometimes adding some rotation can help stems slip into place.

However if it really wont engage properly... Looking at the service sheet and going off of previous experiences I can only guess part of the setting lever mechanism has slipped out if place.

very difficult to access on this movement, most of it is dial side beneath a lot of calender work etc.

it may be worth a look top side as its relatively easy to reach it that side, but theres very little there to see or play with that might help you.

2 minutes ago, Ishima said:

Sometimes adding some rotation can help stems slip into place.

However if it really wont engage properly... Looking at the service sheet and going off of previous experiences I can only guess part of the setting lever mechanism has slipped out if place.

very difficult to access on this movement, most of it is dial side beneath a lot of calender work etc.

it may be worth a look top side as its relatively easy to reach it that side, but theres very little there to see or play with that might help you.

Shoot. Thank you for the information! I'll give it a try with some rotation, but I fear you are correct.